Did you know that over 100 million hours of video are being consumed on Facebook on a daily basis. Therefore, if you are not using video ads in your Facebook campaigns, huge opportunities are being missed.
1. There are 1.6 million users on Facebook with a billion daily active users.
If these Facebook users are watching 100 million hours of video every single day, it’s safe to presume that your customers are on Facebook and they are watching a lot of video too.
2. Facebook’s algorithm now places more emphasis on video content in News Feeds, making it a primary focus. It’s possible to reach more people if messages are delivered using video.
3. It’s important to catch the users attention first. Facebook videos pop up on the News Feed auto-playing and muted. So it is vital to catch your target audience’s attention visually. Use something that is eye catching for example, captions.
Videos ads with captions increase video view time by an average of 12%. When setting up video ads in Power Editor, Facebook allows you to caption your videos.
4. Teaching a tip, trick or short concept in your video is an easy way to lead with value before your call-to-action. Targeted, helpful content will increase your conversion rates and boost your ROI.
5. Video allows you to connect with your target customers in a way you can’t with regular Facebook image ads. They get to see and hear you which starts the know, like and trust factor more quickly than with an image ad.
Split test video ads against your image ads to see which performs better.
6. A few simple tweaks to your video will attract super-qualified leads and help you optimize your funnel. For example, if you lead with valuable and relevant content, viewers who watch longer will likely be more qualified leads.
7. You can film HD videos with your smartphone. Earphones work just as good as a lot of microphones, so say goodbye to equipment-related excuses for not doing more video.
8. New retargeting options like video engagement targeting, helps to move people along your sales funnels. You can retarget based on the average time people are viewing videos so that you deliver the exact content people still need to see.
9. Even if you’re not a fan of the camera, you can still run video ads that are primarily slides or other interesting visuals with a voiceover.
At Savvy Business Gals, we know how to put the right kinds of advertising in the right places on Facebook and create great results for your company. Check out our website or book a FREE strategy session. You can also find us on Facebook!